Friday, October 7, 2011

All black everything .

Hey people!
I never forget that weekends are short holidays and I have got my idea of taking advantage of it.
How do you spend your weekend?This time I decided to spend it with my mom.

I had an amazing day .It was a mother~daughter day .Thought it would not be such an awesome day but to my amusement it was :) Thanks to my mum .She made the day worth spending together .



















I Didnt have time to have my lunch ,so me and my mum had planned to have our lunch outside ..Everything was closed due to Dashain .We had no option but to go eat at Civil mall itself for lunch and movie .And GUESS WHAT? To our disbelief ,FOOD COURT WAS CLOSED ! We had reached there around 3:15 pm and we had an hour left for the movie to start .




Worked it out with a MOCHA! LOL!



This is what my mum wore .






That`s my mom who stays by my side through thick and thin :) I love you mom!

That`s all for today :)

~love nadu !

17 comments:

  1. I love those earrings and you look pretty (:
    nice post with your lovely mom there.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky of you to have your mom by yurside….i mom is in NY n its been 7 years since i didnt hang out with her,..
    Anyways im following you..
    FOllowing me back??:)
    takecare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prettiness !

    Both of You Look Fab <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always admired your relation with ur mom.Shes so pretty and not to forget stylish!as for u - u look gorgeous hunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. love reading your blog, keep posting ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos of the post were'nt mine but a goof friend's one :)I hope you like my photos in the other posts as well :D
    I like your blog- you are so pretty :o
    Following is a good idea ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Blog, great photo summary of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you had a great time!

    PS: you can win a bag of your choice by joining my giveaway --> VOTE 4 me & WIN a Bag

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you're so beautiful! No wonder where you get your beauty from!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. That handbag is so gorgeous. I just love the python print!!! I am so digging that style right now.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you and your mom look a like and I love your earrings girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I've given you a sweet blog award.would it be too cheesy if I said I was in love with your blog?Do check it out!
    http://ilovemyclosetxx.blogspot.com/2011/10/sweet-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Young mum n pretty dotta :)
    following :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fab!! Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting!

    Newest follower...follow me back!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice outfit :) Lovely blog! Visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me :)
    I'll be so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. and your mom happens to be supper stylish!

    ReplyDelete